No rant, just screw Apple and all the bullshit commentary that swirls around aimlessly ahead of earnings. Screw Twitter too. Take those additional characters and shove 'em up Dorsey's punk ass.
Monday, January 25, 2016
Saturday, November 21, 2015
Bernanke On Wall Street Week - "I Don't Get This Inequality Thing" - Learns Academics And The Real World Are Dramatically Different [VIDEO]
On November 15th Wall Street Week released a pre-recording and edited interview with Ben Bernanke. The comments and interview itself started out very generic as expected. As the interview carried on though Dr. Bernanke's comments loosened up and became very revealing and at times comical. When it comes to Income Inequality he says "I don't get it". He seems shocked at one point about Richard Fischer's belief in his empathy toward the American people. As for how he wants to be remembered he says "for making the Fed more transparent."
Thursday, November 19, 2015
Following the bragging by Wall Street's popular penny-stock trading Jew Tim Sykes we we're blessed with the information that Wall Street YouTube streaming Pharma "most Hated Man In The World" CEO who doesn't seem to be able to afford the water bill to take a legit shower that he owns between 30-40% of shares outstanding in KBIO.
Tuesday, October 27, 2015
- US plans to sell oil from the strategic petroleum reserve to raise cash
- UK Q3 GDP comes in at a meager .5%
- Dupont revenue falls by 51%
- Ingersoll-Rand uses ‘one time adjustments’ to come in at $1.21 per share in Q3
- UK oil firm BP bracing for $60 dollar oil through 2016, plans to cut CapEx and sell assets
-US sending destroyer to artificial islands in South China Sea – a direct challenge to China
- South Carolina school ‘resource’ officer tosses student around
Monday, October 26, 2015
Headlines for your Monday morning...
- Duke Energy to acquire Piedmont Natural Gas for $4.9bn in cash
- Valeant says they believe they are in ‘Full Compliance’
- Ukraine seeking foreign investment as it tries to shed dependence on Russian energy
- Hedge Funds continue to get Gold wrong
- UAW reaches tentative labor deal with General Motors
- Blackrock turns to Japan, and parks $18bn in cash due to worldwide uncertainty
Sunday, October 25, 2015
Analysts. A majority are lazy and feel entitled. Most don’t even know why their stock is moving in the middle of the day. My taxable form of employment in the United States results in my having to deal with this group of inebriated minions using others people’s formulas to try the play the game of discovering intrinsic valuation. Which can’t be done as everyone loves to talk about distributions within the norm and relative comparability of value.
Pricing assets is a joke out here.
Saturday, October 24, 2015
EM Corporations Are Feigning Cash, Tap Capital Markets As Alternative Lifeline Now That Banks Won't Lend
Looks as if Credit Suisse may be ahead of its bigger competitors by deciding to bail as a Primary Dealer in the European Bond market. While the others are busy rigging Libor and “errantly” transferring $6 billion to a reported US Fund overnight with no interest, Credit Suisse analyzed and saw months ago what Barclays highlighted on Friday. In its US Credit note Barclays notes the collapsing market lending market in LatAm/EEMEA which is presenting itself in the aftermath of a slew of 144A/Reg S bond offerings.